Covid-19 and Cancellation Policy
We are so thrilled to be welcoming guests back to our island home right now.
The Terraces Boutique Apartments has acquired full accreditation in the ‘Clean, Caring, Checked’ programme which has been implemented by the Vanuatu Government/ Department of Health. This makes provision for best practices in relation to safety and hygiene ensuring the wellbeing of guests and staff.
Rest assured we take this very seriously, our priority remains the well-being, and safety, of all guests and team members.
We take great pride in what we do; below is a number (but not limited to) of protocols put in place to keep everyone safe:
- All staff are 100% vaccinate
- To avoid crowding, limited number of guests at check in
- Hand sanitiser stations are available in all public areas and on supply for all staff members
- Using the highest grade of cleaning products, extra disinfectant for high touch points like light switches, door handles.
- We have reduced paper amenities in rooms.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of public areas.
- Adjusted our F&B at Mangoes Restaurant in accordance with current recommendations. Socially distanced seating, Room service is available
- Cleaning schedule at gym has been increased, with gym equipment socially distanced
- We are working in partnership with Vanuatu’s premier private medical provider, Novo Medical, who have an extremely experienced Australian trained GP at our fingertips. We also have our Wellness ambassador on site.
- Department of Health updates are checked regularly to ensure The Terraces Boutique Apartments is continuously following official recommendations.
- Isolation procedures in place should you become unwell.
- Our transfer company and any tours we recommend have been awarded the triple C (cleaning, caring, checked) accreditation from Vanuatu Government.
- Masks available on request
The Terraces Boutique Apartments understands the need for flexible reservations and cancellation policies.
We’d like to reassure you that any confirmed reservations will not incur cancellation fees if you are impacted by border closures, or upon proof of COVID 19 infection.
Our standard cancellation policy applies for all bookings not affected by Covid 19 travel restrictions. We recommend you purchase travel insurance for all other unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation, or any other claim.
Standard Cancellations Policy:
- Outside of 14 days of arrival – no cancellation fee will apply, full refund less bank charges will be made.
- 8 – 14 days of arrival date – one night booked accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee, along with any relevant bank charges.
- 7 days of arrival date - 50% of booked accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee, along with any relevant bank charges.
- 24 hours of arrival time, or on failure of the guest to arrive, 100% of booked accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
If you have booked via a third party; online, or a travel agent, please contact them directly to assist with your requirements.
We stayed here for out last night in Efate and we were so impressed that we wish we had of spent more nights here. Everything was so nice and they also had
Wow! Simply superb accomodation. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for 9 nights. Very modern and comfortable. Having our own private plunge pool was
Andrea N, TripAdvisor
We had amazing stay!! love the pool esp our kid cant get enough with the pool. The room service was quick n food also great no need to eating out, just call
Vera N - TripAdvisor